Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Week 1 EOC: Great Customer Service

The great customer service I have experienced would be in Wet Seal which is a women's clothing store. When I think of great customer service I think of some key details like greeting, sharing promotions, checking back on customers and making sure they leave with a positive outlook on the store they went into. As soon as I walk into Wet Seal, someone immediately greats you and ask If you need assistants finding anything, and even if you are just taking a look they still take the time to share the promotions and sales they have for the day. Greeting is very important because it shows the customers how welcoming and friendly you are and sharing promotions are important because who doesn't love a deal? Being in the store for a while I would expect the sales associate to check up on my current status and Wet Seal does just that. They start fitting rooms and more than one person insist on helping you which makes it easier to get in and out the store. I do have to say there was a time where an associate was over the top and didn't give me any space to do my own thing and that made me not want to shop but other than that they train their associates really well, and they know a lot of product knowledge within the store which is needed so it can be a smooth experience for everyone. Presentation is important in any retail business, Wet Seal executes their visual appearance very well and remains clean and tidy. The environment is easygoing, filled with fun music and everyone has a positive attitude from beginning to end.
"The single most important thing is to make people happy. If you are making people happy, as a side effect, they will be happy to open up their wallets and pay you."
Derek Sivers, Founder CD Baby www.helpscout.net

No comments:

Post a Comment