Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

Being a fashion show coordinator was never a career I thought of doing. Yet I knew since tenth grade in high school that anything with fashion excited me and ultimately made me happy. I didn't even realize my dreams were staring me right in my face the whole time and the direction I took in my education changed. Sometimes you think you want to for sure go after a goal but things change and it is very possible to have more than one dream. I always tell myself I wish I knew the things I know now when I was in high school. Time is just flying by, I'm getting older and today on July 22nd at 11:55pm I am more than ready to work extremely hard for what is mine! My dreams are mine and it is what inspires me to say forget all the obstacles, this is my life and I am taken control of it. In high school I would be apart of these great fashion shows and photo shoots and although I enjoyed it I am very anal about certain things and a bit ocd when it comes to perfecting something or making my work look good as possible so I know this career fits me perfect and I can't wait to put my talent and skills to use. I am the one who remains positive even in the most roughest times because it does not last forever and I have the power to change things I don't like in my life. It is up to me to change, grow, adjust and mature into a young women who is dedicated to achieving more than one dream and not doubt myself but instead hold my head up high and keep my faith strong throughout this journey of learning about my profession and about myself. As long as I put effort into my education I will succeed and become someone who inspires the next person.

No comments:

Post a Comment