Sunday, August 9, 2015

Week 4 EOC: New Phone App


The app I believe that will solve my problems and satisfy my needs would be a bus route app. Going on the RTC bus schedule just to find out the times and routes takes up time when I can simply have it right there when I need it. Its way more convenient and very necessary for someone like me who does not own a vehicle and needs to take the bus almost every day. A lot of the time they have a bus number at the bus stop and you can just text that number and instantly see what time it comes but sometimes it may not be accurate. When you don’t have an app like this you never know if you are going to miss the bus by only a couple of minutes or seconds, having to run to the bus is not a fun experience and you definitely have to plan your day around the bus schedule just in case you have to be somewhere at a certain time. The bus driver does carries bus schedule books but in this day in age we are all about technology and our phone is what we are constantly on so that is why it is very important to have a bus app on your phone. This bus route app would satisfy my needs because I will no longer have to worry about looking at the wrong times or getting information I don’t need but instead I can simply plug in the location and bus I need to take and have the up to date schedule for holidays, weekdays and weekends since I know on certain days the times change. This app would be a life saver and it won’t be a hassle or difficult to navigate and I know this will make people like me who ride the bus have a smooth experience on the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment