Monday, September 14, 2015

Implement Evaluation Control


For my mobile kitchen food company “The skewer run through” I want to bring great service and great food to all the customers that come across my business. Everyone wants to become successful and I know it will take a lot of time and effort to strategize and be in a place where I am confident my business will achieve all its goals that I set forward. It’s not just about making money and serving food, I want to leave a lasting impression on every customer and let them know there are businesses to cater to customers’ needs and wants. “Companies face a problem--- they must develop new products but the odds weigh heavily against success. In all, to create successful new products, a company must understand its consumers, markets and competitors and develop products that deliver superior value to customers.” I want to make sure the environment I am in is filled with positive vibes that consist of family and friends being joined together to have a good time. My products are different and that alone gets people’s attention and the food I serve is fun and light weight. I am going to make sure I know this is what customers want to eat and I have to know where the most diverse people are located because I will be selling food to people of different cultures and ethnicities. “When developing products, marketers first must identify the core customer value that the consumers seek from the product. They must design the actual product and find ways to augment it in order to create this customer value and the most satisfying customer experience.” I will find different ways to bring customers in and make sure I have team mates who are willing to step outside their comfort zone with wild ideas to bring out the unexpected.

 

Armstrong and Kotler (2011). Marketing: An Introduction, 10th Ed. Prentice Hall Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment