Sunday, September 20, 2015

Week 10 EOC: What are the benefits vs the features?


Companies use marketing channels because every company needs a person in the background that is in charge of the product to make things available for their business and the customers buying from the business. These channels main focus to get the product to me so that I can serve it to my customers to continue to make money and give the customers what they want. Therefore, I satisfy their needs and my own needs to maintain my food truck business. The channel members in this business interact with each other every time a new item needs to be products, they interact via email or over the phone so that there is no misunderstandings. The major channel alternatives for my food company would be involving a marketing channel management team to make sure my business is running effectively and efficiently. They are in charge of the channel members and make sure products are getting pushed out and everything runs smoothly. The company select, motivate, and evaluate channel members based on their skills they bring to the table; observing them as they do their job. In my business I will motivate them by simply telling them that all of our jobs are to bring people strangers together and putting a smile upon their face. In my opinion seeing other people smile and happy makes my mood better and the energy is reciprocated. Marketing logistics and supply chain management is important because that is what keeps a business functioning. When those two things run smoothly it allows the owners and retailers to be stress and worry free. Knowing that your products and your entire business is being taken care of should be the main focus and priority! Lastly the benefits of the food business is the experience of what the company is offering which includes good foods and good vibes, the features that make up for that would be the actually product (Skewers and drinks) which makes everyone satisfied.

1 comment:

  1. Mr Pedro and his loan company have been incredibly helpful to our company by providing a line of credit for our continued growth of agro business, I'm so glad that my company is rising up again with the help of Pedro, a loan officer that grants me $8,000,000.00 for business loans.
    Mr Pedro and his company also give any loan amount to individuals or companies looking for a way to expand or execute their project with a low interest of 2% annual return. Contact them to acquire your's for Business loan,personal loan,merchant loan,start up loan, car loan, home loan. at pedroloanss@gmail.com

    Good Luck....

    ReplyDelete