Thursday, August 27, 2015

Week 7 EOC: The Pitch


For my pop up food stand I would love to do something that is fast and easy for the customers. For instant I want to gravitate to customers in Las Vegas, on the strip for tourist and people who don’t want to be waiting in a long line forever when in reality they rather site see and explore a new city that can include walking back to their hotel, going into a mall with their family, etc. I feel like walkable food is the best kind of food especially for people who have a busy day ahead of them and are rushing to get to a party or to a show in town and don’t have time to sit and eat a full course meal. That is where I step in and give them food that will satisfy them and get them full but not too full to where they become sleepy and don’t want to do anything else but sleep, just enough to get them through the day. I want to the customers to be able to walk around and eat at the same time and not feel like they have too much in their hand and are hindered by large amounts of food. Not all customers want to sit down and eat, a lot of the time they want to be able to multitask. The meal I would serve would be kabobs which are meat on a stick like chicken or steak and incorporate broccoli with it so it doesn’t all have to be meat. I will only serve water and sweet tea, I feel like sweet tea is very refreshing and light and water because Las Vegas is a dry place and people need to stay hydrated. I would do a food stand because it is small and I would only be serving one meal not a variety so I will not need a lot of equipment, it would be in an area that does not have much restaurants or food places surrounding it, that will draw the hungry customers in.

No comments:

Post a Comment