Friday, September 4, 2015

Week 8 EOC: Creative Content


For my pop-up restaurant stand the name of it will be “The skewer run through” and I will be serving shish kebabs with chicken on it and some type of vegetable to go along with it and since I am located in Las Vegas I will probably had a fruit kebab for people who do not want meat and rather have something light. It will be a mobile kitchen trailer that way I could move locations from time to time depending on the traffic coming by. I also want to keep in mind that if I am at a certain location that has high volume of people, I may need a license or some type of permission for me to be able to stop there as often as I’d like and serve food. The creative content for my mobile kitchen trailer would consist of a bright color and a flashy sign to draw in customers so my trailer will be noticed and inviting. I most likely will find a picture of a mobile kitchen trailer online and photo shop my ideas onto that image I have chosen which will most likely be a color change and some added decorations for the fun of it. For my major fashion and retail management the only thing that is related to the pop up restaurant would be the management side of it. It will not have anything to do with fashion obviously. I can bring the management side to it and make sure my business is running successful though. Unless I convey some ideas to have my pop up restaurant at a fashion show to cater to the guest on those special events and see if that becomes successful, if it does become successful I can bring my major into it and future my business into that!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment