Monday, September 14, 2015

Distribution


I will be distributing shish kabobs, fruit kabobs and drinks for my customers. Along with that I will be handing out my business card to each and every person who buys my products. I believe that once they buy something they may want to tell someone about my business and spread the word. Social media is such a big part of everyone’s life that everything we do or eat is always on Instagram or up on some website. This is how people get information about things, they take pictures and pass it along and my business can blow up from there. I will distribute my card because as a small mobile kitchen business I would want to branch out and I have to start from the bottom and work my way up. “For companies, new products are a key source of growth. Even in a down economy, companies must continue to innovate new products, provide new ways to connect with customers as they adapt their buying to the changing economy times.” That is why I am distributing cards because I can get connected to my customers and find ways to bring my business to life. I will be distributing shish kabobs because its food that will make a person less hunger because of all that can go on the skewer and all the variety on it. Also skewers on food on a stick and in Las Vegas everyone on the strip is enjoying the scenery and are on the go so why not eat and be on the go too? “At some point product’s sale growth will slow down and the product will enter a maturity stage. This maturity stage normally lasts longer than the previous stages and it poses strong challenges to marketing management.” I have to take precaution on what I am distributing because not all my methods will work and I have to find my way around it to become successful.

 

Armstrong and Kotler (2011). Marketing: An Introduction, 10th Ed. Prentice Hall Publishing   

No comments:

Post a Comment