Monday, September 14, 2015

Product


My products will be skewers aka shish kabobs that will have chicken or lamb and the customers will have a choice of what they want along with that. I will have red peppers, green peppers, grilled pineapples, sausages, onion, cucumbers, corn on the cob and tomatoes that you can add to your chicken, steak or lamb. I will also have fruit kabobs that have strawberries, blueberries, grapes, watermelon, pineapple, and cantaloupe. For drinks I will serve water and sweet tea. Although I am only serving skewers and drinks it gives the customers options on what they would like to have on their skewer. I am giving them multiple options so I can satisfy their cravings and their wants. I’m providing customers great food options and giving them a great customer service because its fast and efficient service that caught every demographic in the process. “Companies that market experiences realize that customers are really buying much more than just products and services. They are buying what those offers will do for them.” It is so easy to go and buy a burger anywhere and give them service but when you bring food that customers have never seen in a mobile kitchen setting outside in a great and fun environment they are instantly intrigued because it is different and it is for everyone. This business focused on what the customers want and the kind of different experiences and vibes they get when they come to Las Vegas. “Consumers see products are complex bundles of benefits that satisfy their needs. When developing products, marketers first must identify the core customer value that consumers seek from the product.” I feel like my products are simply but just because they’re simply doesn’t mean the customers will feel like they need more of something I’m already giving them.

 

Armstrong and Kotler (2011). Marketing: An Introduction, 10th Ed. Prentice Hall Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment