Monday, September 14, 2015

Target Marketing Strategy


My strategy is not to have a certain target for my food business. The Las Vegas strip is filled with everyone. I just want to target hunger people no matter the age, race or culture. I want to be in an area that is busy and full of life. When people see that a business is busy they are drawn to it because it seems obvious that if tons of people are buying this food then it must be worth something. I also have to think about the locals and where they can find me at when they are close by and want to eat my food and possible invite others to try out my food too. “After evaluating different segments, the company must decide which and how many segments it will target. A target consist of a set of buyers who share common need and characteristics that the company decides it serves.”  I will try to find locations that aren’t too far from each other so that the locals and the visitors can spot me on the strip. In order for them to find me more than one time a day then I have to pay attention to all my customers and treat them as if I was making food pertaining to them and only them. I have to make them feel like the food is made for them and in response to that they will know that this is fast food but I want them to know me and know what my business is about. “Through concentrated marketing the firm achieves a strong market position because of its greater knowledge of consumer needs in the niches it serves and the special reputation it acquires.”

 

Armstrong and Kotler (2011). Marketing: Introduction, 10th Ed. Prentice Hall Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment